It is important that you read this notice, together with any other privacy notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
WTI HR Specialists are a company registered in England and Wales, company number 12027765 our registered office is located at 21 Heath Moor Drive, York YO10 4NE. The data controller for the company is Mark Hudson who can be contacted at email@example.com or alternatively on telephone number 01904 629176.
Should you feel the need to make any complaint please do not hesitate to contact our data controller at any of the contact details listed above who will endeavour to resolve any concerns that you may have. You have a statutory right to make complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.org.uk.
Data Protection Principles
We will comply with the data protection legislation. This states that the information and data must be;
• Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
• Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
• Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited to those purposes;
• Accurate and kept up to date;
• Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about;
• Kept securely.
Information we may collect from you Personal information or data relates to any information about an individual from which that individual could be identified. We collect, process, store and transfer information about you when you register with us or use our services. We may collect and process data about you when;
• You make any enquiry with us about our services;
• Information that you provide to us completing any online enquiries on our website www.wtihr.co.uk or through our social media sites, or via telephone, or postal enquiry;
• Collate details of your visits to any of our online sites;
• Details of any transactions and the completion of any services procured;
• Feedback that you provide;
• Information available publicly.
The information and data we collect, process and store may include;
• Individual information – such as, name, gender, date of birth;
• Contact details – to include, email, telephone number, postal address;
• Financial – for the purposes of any financial transactions;
• Your profile data – such as, user name and passwords.
We may collect details about your computer to include your IP address, operating systems and browser types for the purposes of systems administration and reporting aggregate information and details to our advertisers. This information does not identify any individual.
How we use your information and data
We will only use your personal information and data within circumstances that the law permits. Your information will be used to;
• Provide you with pertinent information regarding services and products that you request, or that we believe may be of interest to you;
• Where it is required to undertake our obligations arising from the contract that we have entered, or going to enter into with you;
• To enable you to participate in any interactive features of our services;
• To fulfil our legitimate interest in order to deploy and develop our services and to improve our risk management;
• To inform you of any changes to the services we provide;
• Where required to comply with any legal or regulatory provision.
Change of purpose
We will only use your information and data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your information and data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may be required to disclose your information to third parties;
• If we are required under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to be complicit with any legal obligation;
• In any event that we sell, purchase or merge any business or assets. In such circumstances we may be required to provide your personal information as determined within this policy;
• In the legitimate performance of our contractual obligation with you.
How long we retain your information
Personal information and data will only be retained for as long as is necessary for the purposes we collect it for. However, the retention periods can vary based on the purposes the data was provided, the requirements of the business, and for the requirements of lawful processing.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidently lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to;
• Request access to your personal information and data (commonly known as a data subject access request);
• Request correction of your personal information and data that we hold;
• Request erasure of your personal information and data;
• Object to the processing of your personal information and data;
• Request the restriction of processing your information and data;
• Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
Your Right to Withdraw Consent
Where you have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. To withdraw your consent, please contact our data controller. Once we have received your notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purposes that you initially agreed to, unless we have a legitimate reason for doing so in law.
We reserve the right from time to time to make changes to this policy. Any changes will be posted on this website and , where appropriate, notified to you via email.